03 July 2009

The Casting List of Alice in Wonderland Movie with Pictures

Here we have Mia Wasikowska as tiny Alice with a cup and a saucer.



Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter.


The gorgeous Anne Hathaway as The White Queen with red lips and dark eye brows.



The sexy Helena Bonham Carter as even sexier Red Queen.



Here we have Matt Lucas in person...


...and here he is the twin characters -Tweedledee and Tweedledum.




The Casting List:

Mia Wasikowska -Alice Kingsley
Johnny Depp -Mad Hatter
Michael Sheen -White Rabbit
Anne Hathaway -White Queen
Helena Bonham Carter -Red Queen
Stephen Fry -Cheshire Cat
Alan Rickman -Caterpillar
Crispin Glover -Knave of Hearts
Matt Lucas -Tweedledee / Tweedledum
Christopher Lee -The Jabberwock
Noah Taylor -March Hare
Barbara Windsor -Dormouse

More Casting:

Timothy Spall -The Bloodhound
Marton Csokas -Charles Kingsley
Eleanor Tomlinson -Fiona Chataway
Annalise Basso -The May Pole Dancer
Jemma Powell -Margaret Manchester
Frances de la Tour -Aunt Imogene
John Hopkins -Lowell Manchester
Austin James Wolff -The May Pole Dancer
Lindsay Duncan -Helen Kingsley
Eleanor Gecks -Faith Chataway
Tim Pigott-Smith -Lord Ascot
Geraldine James -Lady Ascot
Leo Bill -Hamish Ascot

The photos are from USA Today (Photo: AP Photo/Disney).

3 comments:

  1. Excellent pictures. Now following with interest.

    Keith (fellow Alice writer based in the UK).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. Keep writing.. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to many of my friends. They too Voting for this blog. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

+ + Click Here To See All Posts.