27 January 2010

Johnny Depp Talks About Being The Mad Hatter

Johnny Depp was interviewed by the Movie Surfers. He talked about the Mad Hatter and how it has been a dream come true for him to play this eccentric character.
Behind the scenes with Johnny Depp:



Disney has also released a final film frame of the cheeky Cheshire Cat with the famous grin.













More movie stills keep coming while the launch date of the Alice in Wonderland movie is getting closer. Keep tuned, we are getting more video clips and still frames until March 5, 2010.

"Well, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad." 
-Cheshire Cat

Read more funny Alice Quotes on this site:   Top 10 Alice in Wonderland Quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + Click Here To See All Posts.